Art. 1. These general conditions are intended to regulate the relations between SPEKTROMATIC EOOD, EIK 825355892, Plovdiv, 17 Kuklensko Shosse Blvd., represented by Spas Markov, hereinafter referred to as the SUPPLIER, and the customers, hereinafter referred to as USERS, of the electronic store "spectromatic.net", hereinafter referred to as the "ELECTRONIC STORE".
II. PROVIDER DATA
Art. 2. Information according to the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
1. Name of the Supplier: SPEKTOMATIC EOOD
2. Headquarters and management address: city of Plovdiv, 17 Kuklensko shose Blvd
3. Address for exercising the activity: city of Plovdiv, Kuklensko shose Blvd. 9c
4. Correspondence details: Plovdiv, 17 Kuklensko Shosse Blvd
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +35932657070
5. Entry in public registers: EIK 825355892
6. Supervisory authorities:
(1) Commission for the Protection of Personal Data
Address: Sofia 1592, Prof. Blvd. Tsvetan Lazarov" No. 2
(2) Consumer Protection Commission
Address: 1000 Sofia, Slaveykov Sq. No. 4A, floors 3, 4 and 6,
phone: 02/933 0565
fax: 02 / 988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF ELECTRONIC STORE
Art. 3. ELECTRONIC STORE is an electronic store available at www.spectromatic.net, through which Users have the opportunity to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale and delivery of the goods (auto parts and consumables) offered by the ELECTRONIC STORE, including the following:
1. Register and create a profile to view the ELECTRONIC STORE;
2. To make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or execution of the contract with the ELECTRONIC STORE through the interface of the ELECTRONIC STORE page available on the Internet;
3. To enter into contracts for the purchase and sale and delivery of the goods offered by the ELECTRONIC STORE;
4. To make any payments in connection with the concluded contracts with the ELECTRONIC STORE, according to the payment methods maintained by the ELECTRONIC STORE.
5. To receive information about new goods offered by the ELECTRONIC STORE;
6. To review the goods, their characteristics, prices and terms of delivery;
7. To be notified of the rights arising from the law primarily through the interface of the ELECTRONIC STORE page on the Internet;
All prices indicated in the ELECTRONIC STORE include VAT
Art. 4. The Supplier delivers the goods and guarantees the rights of the Users provided for by law, within the framework of good faith, accepted in practice, consumer or commercial law criteria and conditions.
Art. 5. (1) Users conclude a contract for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by the ELECTRONIC STORE through the Supplier's interface, available on its website at www.spectromatic.net or another means of remote communication.
(2) By virtue of the contract concluded with the Users for the purchase and sale of goods, the Supplier undertakes to deliver and transfer ownership of the goods specified by him through the interface to the User.
(3) Users shall pay the Supplier remuneration for the delivered goods in accordance with the conditions set by the ELECTRONIC STORE and these general terms and conditions. The remuneration is in the amount of the price announced by the Supplier at the address of the ELECTRONIC STORE and then confirmed by email to the User.
(4) The Supplier delivers the goods requested by the Users within the terms and under the conditions set by the Supplier on the e-shop page and in accordance with these general terms and conditions.
(5) The price for the delivery is determined separately and explicitly from the price of the goods.
(6) The supplier has the right to refuse a purchase made, in the case where there is a suspicion of malicious intent, as well as in the case of running out of a given item.
Art. 6. (1) The User and the Supplier agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the sales contract can be made electronically and through electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Art. 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users of the site were made by the persons indicated in the data provided by the User during registration, if the User has entered the corresponding name and password for access.
IV. USE OF ELECTRONIC STORE
Art. 7. (1) In order to use the ELECTRONIC STORE to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of goods, the User should enter a name and password of his choice for remote access, in cases where the electronic store requires registration.
(2) The name and password for remote access are determined by the User, through electronic registration on the Provider's website.
( 3 ) The Provider confirms the User's registration by sending a letter to the User's specified email address, to which information on activation of the registration is also sent. After confirmation, the User's account is created and pre-contractual relations arise between him and the Provider.
( 4 ) When registering and sending an order, the User undertakes to provide correct and up-to-date data. The user promptly updates the data specified in his registration in case of change.
V. STEPS FOR CONCLUSION OF A PURCHASE-SALE AGREEMENT
Art. 9. (1) Users use the interface of the Supplier's page to enter into contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by the Supplier in the ELECTRONIC STORE.
( 2 ) The contract between the Supplier and the User constitutes the present general terms and conditions available at https://spectromatic.net/
( 3 ) The party to the contract with the Supplier is the User according to the data provided during registration and contained in the User's personal profile.
( 4 ) The contract for creating a profile in the ELECTRONIC STORE is considered concluded from the moment of registration of the User with the Supplier. The contract for the purchase and sale of goods at a distance is considered concluded from the moment of the confirmation sent by the Supplier to the User electronically.
( 5 ) For the conclusion of this contract and for the conclusion of the contract for the purchase and sale of goods, the Supplier expressly notifies the User by sending a confirmation to the electronic email provided by the User to the Supplier.
( 6 ) The statement of conclusion of the contract and the confirmation of its receipt are considered received when their addressees have the opportunity to access them.
( 7 ) The Supplier delivers the goods to the address specified by the Users and is not responsible in the event that the data specified by the Users is incorrect or misleading.
( 8 ) In the case of online payments or payments by bank transfer, the Provider is not responsible for costs related to fees, commissions or other additional payments made by the User or his bank on the occasion of the transaction itself, as well as in cases of exchange of currency applied by the bank that issued the client's card in cases where the currency is different from BGN.
( 9 ) All images placed on the ELECTRONIC STORE have the sole purpose of creating a certain idea of the offered Goods, and not to represent them accurately. Accordingly, it is possible that some of the images of the Goods in the ELECTRONIC STORE may not correspond to the appearance of the relevant goods. The Supplier shall not be liable for such discrepancies.
Art. 10. Users conclude the purchase and sale contract with the Supplier according to the following procedure:
(1) Registering in the ELECTRONIC STORE or providing the necessary data if the User has not yet registered in the ELECTRONIC STORE. For the avoidance of doubt, the User may also provide the data by telephone if he has contacted the Provider directly using the contact telephone numbers provided.
(2) Through the Express Order option, where names, telephone and delivery address are provided. As a result, the order is confirmed by phone.
(3) Entering the ELECTRONIC STORE order system by identifying with a name and password or contacting the Supplier using the provided contact phones.
(4) Selecting one or more of the goods offered on the ELECTRONIC STORE and adding them to a list of goods for purchase;
(5) Provision of data for making the delivery – delivery address, names, telephone, legal details (if the customer is a legal entity).
(6) Choice of method and moment of payment of the price. ELECTRONIC STORE offers the following ways of paying for goods:
- Cash on delivery with postal money order upon receipt of the goods;
- By bank transfer to the Supplier's bank account;
- By credit/ debit card through the PayPal system.
Orders with the PayPal payment method are executed after the amount is received on the Supplier's account.
To avoid any doubts regarding the Client's personal data - the Website does not store any information regarding the number and/or type of the card used for the transfer. The information in question is processed according to the terms of the provider of the payment service – PayPal.
(7) Order Confirmation;
(8) Upon receipt of the shipment, the User is obliged to check the content of the package for compliance of the sent goods with the submitted request
(9) In case of detected violations in the appearance of the goods, the User is obliged to contact the courier, who is obliged to draw up a report on damage to the shipment.
VI. SPECIFIC PROVIDER OBLIGATIONS. CONSUMER PROTECTION
Art. 11. The rules of this section VI of these general terms and conditions apply to Users who, according to the data specified for the conclusion of the sales contract or during registration in the ELECTRONIC STORE, it can be concluded that they are users within the meaning of the Law for consumer protection, the Electronic Commerce Act and/or Directive 97/7/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 May 1997 on consumer protection in relation to distance contracts.
Art. 12. (1) The main characteristics of the goods offered by the Supplier are defined in the profile of each good on the ELECTRONIC STORE website.
(2) The price of the goods, including all taxes, is determined by the Supplier in the profile of each product on the ELECTRONICS STORE website. The supplier has the right to change the price when it is entered incorrectly and/or is the subject of a technical or programming error, as well as when changing the price at which the given product is traded.
( 3 ) The value of the postal and transport costs, not included in the price of the goods, is determined by the Supplier and is provided as information to the Users at one of the following times before concluding the contract:
- In the profile of each of the goods on the ELECTRONIC STORE Supplier's website;
- When selecting the goods for the conclusion of the contract of sale;
( 4 ) The method of payment, delivery and execution of the contract is determined in the present general terms and conditions, as well as the information provided to the User on the Supplier's website.
( 5 ) The information provided to the Users under this article is current at the time of its visualization on the website of the Supplier of the ELECTRONIC STORE before the conclusion of the contract for purchase and sale.
( 6 ) The supplier must indicate the conditions for delivery of the individual goods on the website of the ELECTRONIC STORE.
( 7 ) The supplier indicates before concluding the contract the total value of the order for all the goods contained therein.
Art. 14. (1) The goods requested for purchase are delivered to the delivery address indicated by the User within 2 working days( for orders delivered on the territory of Bulgaria) and up to 30 working days (for international shipments)from the date of confirmation of the order or another period agreed between the parties from the Supplier to the User. In cases where the goods have not been received after the expiration of the maximum delivery period, the Users must inform the employees of www.spectromatic.net within 5 working days in order to clarify the reason for the delay and/or lack of the ordered goods. In cases where there is no signal submitted by the User, the ELECTRONIC STORE is not responsible for undelivered goods.
(2) The Supplier reserves the right to extend the specified terms by up to 7 (seven) days without informing the Users in advance. With the prior consent of the User who requested the delivery, the Supplier may extend the delivery terms by more than 7 (seven) days under certain conditions (weather, road conditions, order outside working hours).
(2) In the event that the user and the Supplier have not determined a delivery time, the delivery time of the goods is 30 working days, calculated from the date following the sending of the user's order to the Supplier through the website of the Supplier ELECTRONNIA MAGAZIN.
(3) If the Supplier cannot fulfill the contract due to the fact that it does not have the ordered goods, it is obliged to notify the consumer of this and to refund the sums paid by it within 30 working days from the date on which the Supplier should have fulfill its obligation under the contract.
(4) In the cases under para. 3, The supplier has the right to supply the consumer with goods of the same quality and price. The supplier notifies the user electronically of the change in the execution of the contract.
(5) In the case of exercising the right of withdrawal from the supply contract under para. 4, the costs of returning the goods are at the expense of the Supplier.
Art. 15. The User and the Supplier certify the circumstances of the provision of the goods in writing at the time of delivery by means of a handwritten signature, unless otherwise agreed.
VII. COMPLAINT AND WAIVER OF SALE AGREEMENT
Art. 16. (1) The user has the right, without owing compensation or a penalty and without stating a reason, to withdraw from the concluded contract within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
(2) In the event that the user exercises his right of refusal under para. 1, The Supplier is obliged to reimburse him in full the sums paid by the User no later than 14 calendar days, counting from the date on which the goods were returned by the User to the Supplier and after the compliance with the requirement of Art. 16. para. 3 relating to the protected commercial form. Transport costs for returning the goods to the Supplier are for the account of the User.
(3) The return of goods to the Supplier is carried out, provided that the goods are in the same form in which they were received (with all belonging to it, without being torn and/or removed), and that they are not contaminated, damaged or used.
(5) In case of refusal and complaint from the contract of sale, the User fills out a refusal form:
Standard opt-out form
- To: www.spectromatic.net , e-mail: s email@example.com
- I/we hereby notify (*) that I/we waive (*) the conclusions reached by me/us (*) contract for the purchase of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the user(s)
– Address of the user(s)
– Signature of the user(s) ) (only if this form is on paper)
VIII. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Art. 17 The intellectual property rights on all elements and resources located on the ELECTRONIC STORE - www.spectromatic.net (including the available databases) are subject to protection under the Copyright Act and related rights, belong to SPEKTROMATIC EOOD or the person designated accordingly , assigned the right to use www.spectromatic.net, and may not be used in violation of current legislation.
Art. 18 The Supplier has and retains all intellectual property rights related in any way to the ELECTRONIC STORE, regardless of whether they are its own or obtained through contractual relations or in any other lawful manner.
Art. 19 Nothing in the sales contract concluded between the Supplier and the User shall be considered as an authorization by the Supplier to the User to copy, distribute, publish, provide to third parties, change in any way any part of The content on the ELECTRONIC STORE, including but not limited to the content of the ELECTRONIC STORE trademarks, logos, multimedia content or product descriptions in any way. The User has no right to transfer, sell, distribute materials created by reproducing (copying), modifying or publishing the Content, except with the express consent of the Provider.
Art. 20 In case of copying or reproduction of information, as well as in case of any other violation of intellectual property rights on the resources of www.spectromatic.net, the Customer owes www.spectromatic.net a penalty in the amount of BGN 3,000 (three thousand) for each individual violation . The specified amount of the penalty does not deprive ELECTRONIC MAGAIN of the right to claim compensation for greater damages than the amount of the penalty
Art. 21 (1) Users' personal data is processed by the Provider in its capacity as a personal data administrator
(2) The provision of Personal Data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for the creation of a Profile, the use of certain services or the conclusion and execution of a contract for purchase and sale.
X. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Art. 22 (1) The Provider reserves the right to update and amend the General Terms and Conditions of the ELECTRONIC STORE periodically to reflect any changes in the way the website functions and conditions or any changes in legal requirements. In the event of such a change, we will publish in the ELECTRONIC STORE the amended version of the General Terms and Conditions, therefore please periodically check the content of this Document. To each transaction through the ELECTRONIC STORE, the general terms and conditions that were in force at the time of the conclusion of the purchase and sale contract shall apply.
(2) If any of the provisions of these general terms and conditions of the ELECTRONIC STORE are found to be invalid or unenforceable, regardless of the reason, this does not entail the invalidity or unenforceability of the remaining provisions.
(3) The Provider makes efforts to maintain the accuracy of the information presented in the ELECTRONIC STORE. However, given the possibility of technical errors or omissions in information, the SUPPLIER specifies that the images of the products are illustrative and indicative in nature, accordingly the delivered products may differ from the images.
(4) All goods, including those on promotion/discount, are sold and delivered while supplies last, even if this is not explicitly stated in the ELECTRONIC STORE.
(5) The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria apply to matters not settled by these General Terms and Conditions.
In case you have questions and suggestions regarding these General Terms and Conditions, the services provided at www.spectromatic.net and others, please send them to the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org